Anchor/Tesco Beeswax Wraps Prize Promotion: Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications concerning the Promotion, including advertising or promotional materials.
Claim instructions are deemed to form part of the Terms and Conditions and by participating all claimants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the Terms and Conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
Promoter and Data Controller is Arla Foods Limited of 4 Savannah Way, Leeds Valley Park, Leeds, LS10 1AB.
- The Anchor ‘Win a limited-edition reusable food wrap’ promotion (“the Promotion”) is open to residents of the United Kingdom who are aged 18+, excluding employees and their families of the Promoter, subsidiary companies, their agencies and anyone professionally connected with this Promotion.
- No purchase necessary. Internet access required.
- The opening date and time for receipt of entries is 00:01 on the 14th July 2021 and the closing date and time for receipt of entries is 23:59 on 25th August 2021.
- To enter visit www.anchorbutter.co.uk/tesco and follow the instructions online. Entrants who submit a valid entry will be entered into a random prize draw to win one of two hundred (200) packs of Anchor branded beeswax wraps. Entries or claims which are not received or which are incomplete, Illegible, or delayed will not be accepted.
- Maximum one entry per person. Anyone trying to circumvent this condition by using alternative details will be disqualified. No bulk, consumer group or third-party entries will be accepted.
- Prize: Each winner will receive one (1) pack of Anchor branded beeswax wraps (each pack containing 1 large wrap and 2 small wraps). There are two hundred (200) packs available to be won. Prizes will be posted to the postal addresses provided when entering the draw. Delivery will be within twenty-eight (28) days after the winners have been notified.
- Each prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for any cash alternatives in whole or in part. The decisions of the Promoter are final in relation to the Promotion.
- The winners will be drawn at random from all valid entries received by the closing date under independent supervision. The draw will take place within two (2) weeks after the closing date. The winners will be notified by email no later than 30th September.
- If fulfilment or any element of this Promotion is delayed or affected due to the continuing Covid-19 pandemic and resulting Government restrictions, the Promoter will endeavour to contact all participants who are directly affected, in order to update them of any unavoidable changes to the Promotion dates, fulfilment dates or prize.
- It is the responsibility of the claimant to provide correct, up-to-date details when entering the Promotion. The Promoter cannot be held responsible for claimants failing to supply accurate information which affects delivery of their prize.
- In the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the Promoter, or otherwise where fraud, abuse, and/or an error affects or could affect the proper operation of this Promotion or the awarding of prizes, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the Promotion or these Terms and Conditions, at any stage, but will always endeavour to minimise the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this Promotion or using the award, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
- The Promoter has no control over internet or communication networks and is not liable for any problems associated with them due to traffic congestion, technical malfunction or otherwise. The Promoter will not be held liable to any individual for any fraud committed by any third party nor for any event beyond its control including, but not limited to, user error and any network, computer, hardware or software failures of any kind which may restrict, delay or prevent a participant’s entry to the Promotion.
- If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these Terms and Conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
- For any queries relating to prizes only, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. [The names and location of the winners can be obtained by sending an e-mail with the subject line [Anchor Food Wrap Promotion Winners] to the above address within the eight (8) week period following the closing date of the Promotion.]
- Any question concerning the legal interpretation of the rules will be based on English law and the Courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction unless you live in another part of the UK, in which case your local courts will have jurisdiction.
- The Promoter respects your data privacy and, as the data controller, will collect and process personal data about you in connection with the Promotion and for no other purpose. Your data may be passed onto a third-party fulfilment service provider for the purposes of contacting the winners, administering the prize and for no other purpose
SIGNIFICANT TERMS TEMPLATE:
Terms and conditions apply. 18+, UK only. Enter at www.anchorbutter.co.uk/tesco. Internet access required. Prize draw opens 00:01 14th July 2021 and closes 23:59 25th August 2021. No purchase necessary. Prize: 200 x packs of Anchor branded beeswax wraps available to be won. Maximum 1 entry per person. For full terms and conditions, visit www.anchorbutter.co.uk/tesco. Promoter: Arla Foods Ltd, Arla House, 4 Savannah Way, Leeds Valley Park, Leeds LS10 1AB.