Looking for a fun and enchanting recipe for Halloween? Open up your spell book and grab that wand – it’s time to make some sweet Magical Popping Popcorn!
Ready to make some magic this Halloween? Before settling down to watch your favourite witches and wizards, bring the spells to life in your own home with our Magical Popping Popcorn recipe, filled to the brim with buttery betterness!
What will I need?
- 120g microwave popcorn
- 60g Anchor butter
- 100g granulated sugar
- 120ml double cream
- 14g popping candy
This will be enough to serve 4.
How to make Magical popping popcorn
- Time to get popping! 'Pop' your popcorn in the microwave and follow the instructions on the back of the pack.
- Chuck your sugar into a small pan over medium heat, turning the heat down and stirring occassionally until it dissolves into a dark amber colour. Add your Anchor butter and whisk until melted. Take off the heat and slowly add the double cream, continuing to whisk until thick and gooey!
- Bob the popcorn in a bowl and sprinkle on your popping candy. Give it a shimmy so those popping suprises cover all the popcorn.
- Drizzle with your buttery toffee, pile your popcorn movie bag high and prepare to go potty for this Magic Popping Popcorn - now that's a tounge twister!
- Show us your creations on Instagram – it’s @anchor_dairy with #MovieMatches!